Tuesday, April 30, 2013


JURASSIC PARK; the MOVIE--

I read this book by Michael Crichton years ago and it was a dandy.   Last evening we saw the movie in 3-D, no less.  That was an amazing experience--in spite of having to deal with the cumbersome glasses.  These were a plastic variety; much better than the cardboard ones I remember from many years ago, but I still had to near constantly re-hang them on my regular glasses which was a very annoying problem.

The technology made a spectacular presentation of the awesome special effects used in creating the pre-historic creatures that were central to the show's theme.  The film also was the best I have ever seen in being a faithful presentation of the book's story-line.

One other thing amazed me with this movie experience:  The four of us were the only patrons for this 7 p.m., showing.

I sat there wondering if this was because a couple of cartoon-like movies also were playing in this complex.


No comments: