Tuesday, November 4, 2008


NAVIGATING THE BLOG—

In the upper left corner of each blog item there is a search box. It works very much like your favorite web search engine.

If you would like to find a piece on a particular subject, type that subject’s name; like “Bicycling” or “Eagles” etc., in the box and click “Search Blog”. The same will work with a person’s name I have mentioned in blog articles.

You also can use the “Blog Archive” column on the right of each page to get around. The most recent blogs are listed by topic. Just click the one you want to see. You can travel to specific months in similar fashion.

To return to the most recent blog, click the top subject listed in that column.

Naturally, with your cursor on the blog page simply rotating its wheel will scroll the page up or down.

Putting your cursor on a picture should change your cursor into the live link symbol. Click the left button and the photo should appear in a larger size on your screen. Why this does not work with all pictures is beyond my ability to explain.

If you like the photo and want to save a copy to your computer, right click the enlarged image and click “Save As”. That will open a dialog box and you will have to select where you want the picture to reside on your system, then, click “Save”.

While I am not too fussy about copywrites I do request you use my photos only for your personal enjoyment.

Please enjoy the blog. I enjoy producing it and am delighted to have you as a reader.

If you are a regular reader I would enjoy knowing that too. Simply click “View My Complete Profile” under my picture on the bottom of the right column. On the “Blogger” screen that comes up select “Email” in the Contact box.

I will really enjoy hearing from you.

No comments: