Monday, January 12, 2009

FACEBOOK--
A Fun Networking Experience

I stumbled onto Facebook, an online, networking site, while doing the recent blog piece on a show at the Mansfield Playhouse. It occurred to me this site would be a good place to archive some of my favorite photos and make them easily available for public viewing.

My Facebook page is here > click!

When you get there and explore a bit you will note I have two albums; one is entitled Some Old Favorites and the other is Favorite Pics '09. Click on the old favorites one first. It contains about 50 of my favorite older photos. The Oh-nine album has just begun.

In fact it launched with the above picture of icicles at dusk, a weather shot that was prompted by a comment from my daughter who was looking for a picture of Ohio's piles of snow. I was pondering her request when the above photo jumped into the camera.

See; networking can be as simple and enjoyable as that.

TJ, this photo is for you.

No comments: