Thursday, April 15, 2010


TOADS AND EAGLES--

On warm Spring evenings these toad critters create traffic congestion on my driveway--sometimes to the extent I have to patrol ahead of my truck and give the loitering ones a little boost to safety.  This one brightened my evening after a recent day of Bald Eagle photography, the results of which will be featured on Saturday's blog.

I chuckled about the respective techniques of the above two photo sessions; the eagles being done with a telescopic peek at their far-away nests, often high in riparian corridors; the toad being done belly-on-the-ground and nose-to-nose along the driveway's edge; the illumination, by the way, being provided by a pair of Mini-Maglight flashlights.

Please stop by and enjoy our visual treat of the majestic eagles as much as I enjoyed creating it.  

No comments: