Tuesday, May 17, 2011

COMMENTERRY--

I was having lunch at the coney island and enjoying the newspaper spread out on the empty space beside me when this bozo arrives and sits in that very seat.

I looked around and noted more than half the other counter seats were empty.

Can you imagine the Sunday school lesson I almost shared with him.

______________________


How far do you have to drive these days before you encounter your first idiot tailgater?

200 feet?  1/2 mile?

Maybe I attract them.

I drive the speed limit.

I wonder what Sunday school lesson they are sharing with me when they go roaring past.

_______________________


Have you ever paid attention to the Kraft, macaroni and cheese box that proclaims itself "The Cheesiest"?

That little bag of dehydrated cheese flavoring inside contributes about as much to the flavor of that meal as a couple of drops of food coloring.

Maybe Kraft hires their marketing minions from local used car lots.


_______________________


CRITTER NOTES:  While fixing my last macaroni and cheese dinner I stole a peek through the west woods and watched a pair of white tail deer munching their supper.

Couldn't help but feel their meal likely was better for them than my macaroni concoction was for me.

Meanwhile the frogs were having a frolic all around the pond on that first mid-80 degree day of the season.

They are acting like someone dumped a barrel of froggy-Viagara in their water. 

No comments: