Friday, April 21, 2017



GOD'S GRACE WAS WITH US--

I shivered in pleasant spirituality as the rising sun snuck under a residual storm cloud Easter morning on the beach in Vero Beach, FL.

Cetainly I was witnessing a celestial sign of the very triumph sought to be celebrated this day.

For the past 60 years or so my tabernacle has been wherever I paused to give thanks to God for life's blessings and pray that I always would be worthy of his grace.

In the summer of 2016 I discovered my son's church, now known as Storyside in Bellville, OH, and became a very active participant.  Soon, I will be back in OH and anxious to resume my immersion in God's house of wonders.


Meanwhile this baptism on that Easter morning was a symbol of one Christian's commitment to forever holding God's hand while another peaceful soul renewed her solitary celebration on this day of resurrection.



No comments: