Monday, July 16, 2007

NEXT ADVENTURE BEGINS

Today the camper and I are heading back to East Harbor State Park for another multi-day dose of nautical ambiance.

One of those days I hope to enjoy a sail with my high school classmate Bob Eichof who virtually lives on his sailboat at its summertime mooring near Marblehead.

Then, cousin Brad Crownover has mentioned a day in his fine fishing vessel, terrorizing the walleye population. Maybe I’ll get that accomplished too.

I also expect to hop the Catawba ferry to Put-In-Bay with my bicycle and spend a day rolling around South Bass Island. Who knows what we will discover out there.

Then, there is that splendid Inland Seas Maritime Museum at Vermilion. It has been years since I wandered its displays and pondered the nautical history it shares with its lucky visitors.

As has been the case in my previous wanderings this summer, lots of good blog material is likely to emerge.

But, the normal schedule of my daily postings could be a bit erratic.


If that happens; sorry.

No comments: