Wednesday, April 10, 2013


EVIDENTLY SOME FOLKS JUST CANNOT READ--

--or choose not to.

Last I heard the officials who run this mobile home/RV park where we snowbird--and where the above picture was taken--are considering a more robust solution.

Landmines.

Just kidding of course.

But I have heard they are in the market for a camera-equipped robot capable of inserting explosives in the shorts of future offenders.

Maybe I should go to work on such a contraption.

Maybe it could be adapted to capture and treat drivers who habitually run red lights or who regularly commit another felonious driving act; that of never using their turn signals.

Millionaire's row, here I come!

What, you think I am dreaming of a miracle.

I just saw a headline that advised the president of North Korea had regained his sanity.

Now, that would be a miracle.

Happy April Fool's Day!

Oh.

Guess I am a few days late.










No comments: