Friday, April 19, 2013


I'M STUNNED--
and flattered and humbled...

Now in my seventh year of publishing Fogeyisms I just today discovered my provider Google/Blogspot compiles fairly exhaustive readership statistics.

I can hardly believe in the last 30 days the blog has had a readership of 1082 folks--in the US. 

World-wide the stats are: Russia 157, Germany 106, United Kingdom 77, Sweden 51, Romania 53, France 23, Ukraine 23, Hong Kong 20 and Canada 13.

All-time page views total 44,688.

Mercy!

I'm not sure I wanted to know this.  I produce this blog for fun.  It is a nice outlet for what remains of my creative juices in this, my 73rd year of being amazed with life.  Daily.

As I publish these pieces I visualize an audience of my children, assorted relatives and close friends.  I think of my work as somewhat of a journal--a device that saves me from having to write lots of letters.

It never occurred to me you folks would be an audience of this size, and this global in magnitude.

Thank you for riding along.

My appreciation defies description.






No comments: